Friday, July 30, 2010

Best tips to get dates with women?

Put on your best smile and ';be yourself';.Best tips to get dates with women?
dont ask people on yahoo answers how to find a date. thatll help a ton...other than that, just make a point to look nice, shower often, smell good, brush your teeth a lot, and be yourself, be outgoing but not too pushy...dont make yourself obvious, be yourself like the first person said and youll find someone good. good luck!!!








and dont try to look desperate, thats not good either. i know, we're hard to please. and flattery never hurt anyone either. but just a little. not too much or you'll seem too obvious.Best tips to get dates with women?
Be honest with a woman. Tell her what you think of her, not what you think will get her to date you. Don't give her compliments you think will win you a date. Compliment her from your heart. Just be open and don't get scared to tell the truth.
tell her that your a republican,who knows it may work!!
Be mean to 'em. They don't like nice guys. They want someone who will treat 'em like dirt. Don't ask me why this is. I guess that's just the way women are.
I like cashiers. This use to work for me. Go through there line a couple times. Make eye contact, and smile. Say, and be shy about it. They melt! I have been coming here awhile, I got a bad crush on you - Will you go out with me sometime? If they say, NO... Just smile and say Ok - if I never asked I'd never know.
smile, be a gentleman, open doors for her, compliment her, and ask her about herself

No comments:

Post a Comment