Friday, July 30, 2010

I need tips for my first date at my house tomarrow??

i am an 16 year old female, and kind of shy.


i am having a boy over tomarrow, and there is basically nothing to do outside b/c it's cold, and inside theres only movies to watch, i dont even have direct tv, but i need as many tips, should i kiss him? how do i know if hes having fun? what do i do? help please please please!!!I need tips for my first date at my house tomarrow??
dont worry about kissing him...


let him make the move..


its 10 times better when its unexpected..


and what you could do is watch a movie..


or if you need something fun to do inside..


but outside of your home is....


you could go bowling.. its a fun date because


you can laugh at your date for missing the pins


10 times in a row lol.. or you could just sit down


the two of you and talk.. you know get to know


each other.. you could ask him what his favorites


are! like fav. movie, fav. song, fav. food (ect.)


well.. hope my suggestions helped :) good luck..


dont stress about it.. %26amp; have fun!!!!I need tips for my first date at my house tomarrow??
Never worry about the kiss. It is fun to play cards or board games. Once in awhile I still have fun playing fish or war. Have plenty of snacks and drinks. Guys love sports. Ask him about his favorite teams. Take a short walk. then come back in and have hot chocolate..Also popcorn is always a winner...Make sure your place is neat, especially the bathroom...Have fun!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment