Friday, July 30, 2010

PLEASE GUYS HELP I am 21 but i want have a date with a 30 yr old from work? any tips how to date her?

she is really hot....she talks to me and stuff... i can tell she is interesting in me. but here is the problem.. i dont know how to ask her out on a date.....please i need some help i need to score !!!!PLEASE GUYS HELP I am 21 but i want have a date with a 30 yr old from work? any tips how to date her?
Well i hope score means you want to have a serious relationship and not just have sex. so im going to tell you how to get serious with her.. YOu can just say hey i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me... and be yourself..but maybe a little bit more mature since she is a older woman..talk about things that are actually important.

No comments:

Post a Comment