Friday, July 30, 2010

I want to date but i need tips.?

Hi i want to date a girl but i am only 13 but no one really likes me and i feel like you have to be popular but im not and im not sure what to do. ANy tips how should i dress to impress a girl? I need help and i need tips please. I want to find a gf but im not popular and i like girly things but im not gay and i want a gf please anyone any tips? Please ill take anything.I want to date but i need tips.?
well 1st off u should wear things ur comftorable in..... dont act or dress a certain way to impress someone because then they dont like the real you. they wont even get a chance to know you if u act differently..


just approach a girl, compliment her, be nice to her, be a gentleman..


dont think of girls as potential girlfriends... think of them as friends first, then make ur move..


dont be shy!


hope i helpedd!!I want to date but i need tips.?
You totally don't have to be popular.


Don't go looking for a date. let it come to you.


dress to impress you not everyone else.
the most important tip: be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment