Friday, July 30, 2010

I need a few tips on having a good conversation with my date.?

I met this girl online and she lives real close to me, we been talking on the phone almost everynight and we want to meet up sometime next week. I really don't know what to say because we been talking on the phone alot about eachother and i feel that i will be lost for words when we are dating any tips?I need a few tips on having a good conversation with my date.?
be yourself, if you've been talking every night, I'm sure you guys have plenty of stuff you can talk aboutI need a few tips on having a good conversation with my date.?
You've hit the barrier of conversation as a result of not knowing each other in person. There is a limit to how much you can share when you've never spent time with each other.





After you meet in person, things should change, at least if it works out.
Just be yourself. Do not act any different in person than you do on the phone. Find a conversation piece to talk about. Whether it be something she is wearing or a picture on the wall. You will see she might be having the same thoughts as you are far as lost for words.
HI..... is a great ice breaker.





It's great to finally meet you





You're even greater in person than on the phone.





The things she's told you about - school, work, ask her abouot them, how are they going?
Just be your self and just talk to her like if u was on the phone to her :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment