Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm going on a date next week? Tips.?

Okay I'm going on a date next week! XD


Yes, I've gone on many before but this guy is drop dead georgeous.


There is a little age difference I'm 13 and he is 15 (I will be 14 in 2 months an he will be 16 in 5) So when I'm 14 he'll be 15.


Anyway he is really cute and i really like him any tips? I've gone on dates before but never with someone this hott.


I've met him twice before hanging out with friend but only said hi then he found my bebo an we started talking! My besty and his friend are coming on a double date with us too? TIPS?I'm going on a date next week? Tips.?
Just be yourself!!! and dont do anything you dont want to do just because hes hot!!!





I'm going on a date next week? Tips.?
Your welcome :) anytime xD

Report Abuse



my tips are...


dating your besty and his friend firstly but not in along time and then, you and your boy friend dating at secondly,in much time you and him need much time just only you are..
You're OK. Just relax and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment