Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm planning my wedding for 2011 or 2012 any date suggestions? Planning tips, ideas, suggestions, wisdom?

I wanted to start gathering ideas for my wedding planning now, life is so hectic and busy that I don't think the customary year long planning will be enough.


My fiance and I want a Celtic themed wedding and our suggested color scheme is burgundy and either emerald green (not xmas green) or very dark navy blue (not patriotic). My dress is going to be a deep ruby red to match my ruby engagement ring.I'm planning my wedding for 2011 or 2012 any date suggestions? Planning tips, ideas, suggestions, wisdom?
Poppet once wrote, ';I think that people who get engaged and remain so for years and YEARS shouldn't have bothered getting engaged so prematurely. At some point it really does become ridiculous and people don't take you seriously anymore.';





And I am still quoting her, as I think that is very wise.





2012 is three years away. The average engagement lasts about 12-18 months. That is plenty of time to plan a wedding.





When an engaged couple starts planning three years out . . . well, their friends and family members are thoroughly sick of them by the time the wedding does roll around.





My suggestion? Agree on a date. Start planning the wedding one year before that date. Don't drive your family and friends crazy.I'm planning my wedding for 2011 or 2012 any date suggestions? Planning tips, ideas, suggestions, wisdom?
Hey,





Congragulations!!!





I say you should get married in October or in May. Those are the most romantic months of they year to me.





For the date, Choose 22. hehe... it's my birthday =)





Best Wishes =)
i got married a month ago on 09/19/2009..my only advice to u is not to stress over the decorations or the music for your ceremony...i was really stressed out over those two things..i just wanted it to look perfect as i walked down the aisle...but wen i started walking none of that mattered..seriously...all u will be focused on is getting next to the one u love.. u dont notice who is there or anything just ur future husband! congrats and i hope everything works out for you two
Check out weddingchannel.com. They have planning tools to help you with a budget, ideas, finding local vendors for flowers, catering, etc. They are even giving away a destination wedding and honeymoon if that's something you'd be interested in. http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/promo/innisbrook/splash.asp?cm_sp=NEW3PACKBOTTOM-_-Win_Destination_Wedding-_-10022009
go to theknot.com u can plan and everything on there and it even has check list and guest list its great
Hey, Kit


If you've got less then a year, then you're going have move fast.


First thing you want is to create your checklist of all the components of your wedding. This is the best way to start at least, so you can make documented progress. There are a ton more of the great tips you're looking for here http://weddingsecret.weebly.com
If i wasnt getting married november 7, 2009 i would choose New years eve . it would be a time that everyone would gather or maybe even valentines day you know becasue it about sweethearts
November 11 (111109) or December 12 (121209)


I got married 8.08.08
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment