Friday, July 30, 2010

Nervous about a date? Any good tips? HELP!?

Okay, so I've been dating this guy named Kyle for about a week or two. He wanted me to go to his Grandparents house with him and watch Twilight and a couple of movies. But I chickened out. His whole family was going to be there and we've never really had any one on one time. I told him my mom said no, which she really didn't want me to go in the first place. He was really upset about it like he had been really looking forward to it. I felt really bad. He wants me to come over for The Forth Of July, and I just told him I would talk to my mom. I'm really nervous, what should I do? Plus, I've never really ever been the prettiest girl around. I'm afraid his family, like his 16 year old brother and his 7 year old sister, whom I've never seen, will think I'm weird or whatever. What should I do?Nervous about a date? Any good tips? HELP!?
well i would highly recommend for you two to get more comfortable around each other first. You two basically just met; i think you two need to get to know each other better before you go meeting each other's families. Give it another few weeks, try to do things that are just you and him.





good luck!Nervous about a date? Any good tips? HELP!?
Calm down and think about it- he wants to spend time with you! How great is that? Tell him that you want some one on one time first and set a date. Then consider how you feel about the fourth of july party.
Just go over,


you will meet his family sooner or later make it sooner.





it probably wont be as awkward as your making it seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment