Friday, July 30, 2010

Going on a date tonight any tips?

I met a new boy who goes to a school 15 minutes away, he is a senior I am a junior. We are going to the movies saturday night. He tells me how excited he is to go to the movies, and he thinks we are goin to have an amazing time. He even told me that he has a little surprise for me. and last night I was like ';that makes me smile';, he was like ';you make me smile';..and my friend saw him at physical therapy, he has no clue who she is, so I was like txt him, so she did and told him he was good looking...he said ';sorry if your interested but im taken, I'm talkin to a girl named [my name]';.


but here is the thing Im worried about, he never texts me at all, I have to txt him first at night...but he used to txt me first...If I do txt first he does carry out a really good conversation.


his facebook status was ';I cant wait for tomorrow night :)'; and that is our date:)


and then he didnt txt me at all today, but I txted him and said guess where I am...and I was in his town and he was like aw[my name] I really wish I could be there with you


and were going to the movies:)Going on a date tonight any tips?
Be sure to do something other than the movie as well, like pizza or ice cream. Just a movie date is the worst first date because there is no communication.





Other than that be chill be yourself and flirt only a little bit, you flirt to much and then all he wants is in your pants.





That's my experience at any rate, he could be different, but you are the judge of what is too much flirting.





Other than that he sounds like a guy who is genuinely interested in you. Good luck sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment