Friday, July 30, 2010

Nervous to go on first date today, any tips to keep me from backing out?

I met a guy 3 years ago when i was seeing someone else so we lost touch but now that we're both available he's tracked em down and after weeks of talking we are to go out on a date today and I am so nervous. I backed out on our plans last week with an excuse and ruined the vibe between us and am scared I'll do it again today. I like him so much I'm scared if things don't work out or he doesn't end up feeling the same, stressed over what to wear and EVERYTHING. Any tips please??Nervous to go on first date today, any tips to keep me from backing out?
first you need to realize that you have to have a first date sometime mise well get it over with. Just wear something that makes you feel confident maybe something that you think of as your lucky outfit of something. Plus you need to realize that if you don't go you will regret it and eventually he will get tired of you cancelling on him. Just be yourself on the date cause he already likes you that's why he has asked you not only once but twice on a date. Plus i am sure that he has the same worries that you have going on in his head. So just relax and enjoy yourself cause you already have his attention.Nervous to go on first date today, any tips to keep me from backing out?
if you keep on backing out he might think u dont like him so just relax hes probably just as nervous as you talk to him and dont act like your scared and have a good time iif ur going to the movies or somewhere to have fun dont over dress wear jeans and a hot shirt but if ur going to a romantic dinner or dancing wear a dress or something more dressy and dont go crazy on makeup





hope this helps and good luck :)
let me tell u a story that is very ironic.





Yesterday, I went to a party of people I barely knew, I was the only guy there. I was extremely nervous. I walk in there and they're so so welcoming and made instant conversation.





If he's the kind of awkward person just to be quiet and of course, awkward, then you shouldn't be with that person
Don't worry, sweetie, I was also like this in the beginning of my current relationship. You just have to relax, take a few deep breaths and stay calm. If need be, drink some water. Then go put on some awesome clothes and perfume, and be ready to dazzle him when you walk out the door! Good luck, I hope all goes well! x
Think of it as just a ';training exercise'; that you have to get through so you will be able to do better in the future. You are over thinking this. Just go with the flow and don't think.
if he found you he likes you. just be calm and don't try to impress him just be yourself if it works out then it was meant to if it doesn't then you didn't waste your time on something unnecessary. good luck
just focus on the moment and having a good time, so if it doesn't work out, you've still enjoyed the day.





Don't think about your future with him- big mistake...just relax and let life happen..
Take the plunge and just show up without thinking of it, it's how a lot of people get over their fears.
stop thinking too much. itll be fine. say to yourself ';its fine, i wont back out'; and breath a little.
take a shot of something very strong 30 minutes before you go out.. if you think u look good.. chances are he'll think you look good.


breath and if it doesnt go to well.. bah **** him!

No comments:

Post a Comment