Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm thinking of doing my save the dates the photobooth magnet style. Does anyone tips on doing it yourself?

Craft stores and sometimes office supply stores have magnet kits ... there are calendars or some sort of information sheet that you can print out yourself and then glue it right to the top of the magnet.I'm thinking of doing my save the dates the photobooth magnet style. Does anyone tips on doing it yourself?
i did that! michael's (or probably other craft stores) have little kits you can buy. as long as you have a printer that will print nice photos, you can print them right onto the paper, and then attach the magnet to the back. the kit was only about 25 dollars per 50 cards.I'm thinking of doing my save the dates the photobooth magnet style. Does anyone tips on doing it yourself?
OFFICE MAX! I know someone who did this! They came out wonderful and its EXTREMELY easy to do. Just make sure you have a computer and printer as well. Congrats!!
Hobby Lobby or Office Max have the magnet/sticker parts. If you have a good printer, you are set to go!
Thats a smart idea!!! I know if you have any photo software where you can add text to a photo you can easily do it yourself. they sell printable magnet sheets at walmart. I use them for my kids x-mas pic to send in my x-mas cards.
I did the same thing, with a photo and everything. I bought magnetic business cards from Staples to save on the cutting. (They come in a sheet that goes right through the printer.) I then used a publisher template for business cards to get the size right. I imported my picture, typed the information and there it was. You may have to fool around with fonts, spacing etc. I would recommend doing some test runs on paper first. I also bought new ink cartridges so the picture would turn out nice and bright. It really was easy and fun. (not to mention cheap) Have fun and best wishes for the big day!
Kinko's does a good job on Magnets, as for doing it yourself, it would depend on how crafty you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment