Friday, November 25, 2011

1st date at the movies!!! tips?




Alright listen, I'm 15, I'm only in highschool, I can't drive, and she likes me ALOT! So, we are going to see a movie, WHICH IS FINE!!! Do u have any tips?? not comments!!!!! tips????????





and I don't care what they do in britain (for that guy that said that)1st date at the movies!!! tips?
get salted popcorn1st date at the movies!!! tips?
Well, last night I went to the movies with my bf for the first time (he asked me out on friday) and half way in to the movie, he stuck out his hand, and i obviously gave him mines and he held it until we were out of the theater and I had to use the bathroom. So hold her hand?
i am 15 too and a girl, i like chick flicks, and a guy who is kind, nice, smells good and is polite, remember pay as many non-cheesy comments as possible and any good film will be fine, calm down tho there is nothing good about being nervous...good look!!!!
Is going to the cinema really that different in US than britain?





As for tips id just say go with whatever happens, maybe a meal before or after to talk. not really a lot of tips to give just be yourself and see how things go.
after the date dont ask ';did you have fun?'; if it seams like she had fun give her a kiss good bye and if you like her ask her to be your gf. tell her you will call her later
pay for her ticket, get sweets, popcorn whatever she wants.


see how the night goes to wether or not you put your arm around her or hold hands etc.



Give her some of your Spanish loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment