Friday, November 25, 2011

Haven't dated in 3 yrs getting back into it..tips..?

I haven't dated in 3 yrs due to abuse issues.


I have a date friday at the beach and I was wondering if anyone had any tips. I haven't, kissed a guy in 3 yrs, and I blush really easy so any tips to keep my stomach still and butterfies to leave me alone and kissing? Thanks guys. %26lt;3Haven't dated in 3 yrs getting back into it..tips..?
be yourself, the guy has to try not to screw up not u





HELP


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Haven't dated in 3 yrs getting back into it..tips..?
be yourself
take a bucket%26amp;spade best not waste a hole day
be strong and be your self dont ever give up on love..!!
You're already putting too much pressure on yourself.





Chill out. Approach dating as something you're extremely good at.





Start selling that idea to your brain, and your behaviors will magically follow suit and buy into the belief.





Think of dating as something you've been doing for years, nothing new, everything's under control.
go out more often and meet new people and new guys :)
im sorry to hear about the abuse, but, yeah, just be yourself.


it'll go fine :)
say that exactly and he's putty in your hand.
Dont just jump in. . . .I know abuse. . . .take it slow. . . .find a good guy. . . .dont have to be your one and only. . . .but allow yourself to become comfortable with someone that is real and honest before jumpin in there. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment