Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm a female, in my early twenties and I need tips for a first date with a beautiful girl who I met online

By the way, this would be my first date with a girl I met through the internet and I'm excited to meet her in person for the first time. I have only been on one other date with a girl and that was more of a fling (because she didn't want anything serious). Anyway, I'm not very experienced at dating chics and I have never had a relationship with one - but it would be great if it worked out with this girl.





Any good ideas will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!I'm a female, in my early twenties and I need tips for a first date with a beautiful girl who I met online
go for it girl---it seems you already know what you want.I'm a female, in my early twenties and I need tips for a first date with a beautiful girl who I met online
It doesn't matter if you are dating a man or woman its all the same. If you really like her, find out what she likes to do for fun and see if you would enjoy it also. if you enjoy doing certain things together, wonderful. Be fun and enjoy your relatiosnhip, life is too short to live with regret. Do something you both will have fun doing. Weather its wine and dine, dinner and a movie, going to a paint ball place and have fun gunning each other down. Its all in fun, the more fun things you do together the more you will enjoy each other. Take care Heather
i don't know. maybe just act like it is a date with a dude. you know the things you like and see if she likes the same.





by the way, if things work out, could you send me a vid?? :)
If you are nervous, chances are she is too. Find somewhere ';safe'; where you can chat- coffee ?


Perhaps part of a nice dinner.





If you like, ';dinner and a movie';. Depending on the film, you can go to the back row, and maybe even make out.





Be yourself, relax, and have fun- lucky b*tch.
Easy one here: just think about what makes you happy, that's fun for you, and include your new friend in that.





If she's not into your type of entertainment, let her pick the next date, until you find common ground.





This isn't rocket science. She's just a person. Treat her like one.





Good luck.
Just be yourself, you don't have to put on airs, or act the way you think would impress her. People like people who act natural, and they can pick up on it if you aren't. Being yourself is your best bet. I'm sure you will do just fine...Have fun and good luck!
Well, I am not really experienced with women, but I imagine you could just think about what YOU would like and it may be the same for her. I think most women like to talk and get to know the person. Share common interests. And just be YOU have fun, be relaxed. I bet you will do fine.


and ignore the negative comments here, some people are just narrow minded.


Have fun!
dont worry about it so much and jsut be your slef
sure work her over, let her work you over. enjoy
Just be yourself
movies are no go because you cant talk. but movies give you something to talk about if you are stuck.


dinner is always a must. i mean...you can talk the whole time seeing if you really like this person. eye contact all the way. dont go any where to fancy or cheep just somewhere where you can be relaxed.





GOOD LUCK! i hope it goes great.





niko.
Homo. is an abomination in the eyes of God; sodom and gomorah was destroyed because of that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment