Friday, November 25, 2011

Any tips for a first date?

Because I have never been on one hahah and I really like this guy and I don't wanna screw up...Any tips for a first date?
Okay, what you want to do before your first date is have a talk with youself. Tell yourself how wonderful and great you are and how any guy would be lucky to go out with you. If you have self confidence, this will take you far. Just be yourself and make confersation. If you are seeing a movie then going out to dinner, this will be great because it will mean you will have something to talk about. Just don't be someone who you aren't! If you are yourself that is all that matters.Any tips for a first date?
Fresh breath - Hahahahah - Hmmmmmmmm personally on any date I have just been really open to any conversation, I choose to respond in what ever way I feel at the time as long as it doesnt infringe on the values I have set for myself - be an easy person to talk to. See if the guy actually listens to what you have to say and your responses.
Just relax and be yourself.. I know that everyone panics before first dates, but afterwards you'll feel silly for getting so worked up about it! Dates are about having fun, so do that ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment