Friday, November 25, 2011

Tips on skinny dipping/date?

Hey everyone,


I was planning on hanging out with a friend that lives an hour away for the first time. I think she's interested, but what can I do to make things exciting? We both live in Rhode Island. I was thinking of taking her to the Providence Place mall, etc. She also said that we HAVE to go skinny dipping, since I've never been (she has).





On the skinny dipping note: Is it okay to get a ***** while skinny dipping?Tips on skinny dipping/date?
You'll scare her... or excite her, if she's wiling to go skinny dipping with a guy, maybe she wants something more.Tips on skinny dipping/date?
where do you plan on going skinny dipping in rhode island? if you are taking a girl on a date to the providence place mall then you are probably in high school. I think she is just trying to see how far you will go....you sound nervous. I wouldn't do it because you guys sound really young.
i would think its personally okay to get aroused while swimming naked, i mean im sure lots of emotions will be flowing and if it leads to sex go wtih it if shes cool with what ever happen happens ya knw?
you got this man .... get the biggest bone u have ever had and slap her in the face with it and then **** her like a horse
Hahahahaha. I don't think there's anything you can do to prevent it or hide it.





Good luck man!
I think it would be weird if you didn't get a bone looking at a naked girl.
Kill 2 birds at once. Take her to the mall, get naked and pop a bone
Well the whole thing is weird buddy ha ha like actually weird chick.
Uhh I think the whole point of skinny dipping together is to get freaky! lol So I think you will be ok with a ';bone'; :)
Umm.. imagine being her...
If you have a dog
umm i wud say thats a big 10- **** no ...thatll be really akward escpecially if shes just a friend.
ya its ok to get it..just get close in the pool and trust me things will get steamed up
LOL! Sucks being a guy, don't it?
UM ........................................鈥?spooky
that might be weird
all i can say is if u get a bone use it!! how bout that!!
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment