Friday, November 25, 2011

Any tips to get a date???!!!!!! Need advice from a guy...?

I'm a girl - duh.


But i have a formal dance coming up at my school. I have a cute dress and all - only one problem - no cute GUY!!! I need to know how to get one, 'cause I'm way too shy to ask face to face. TIPS PLEASE!Any tips to get a date???!!!!!! Need advice from a guy...?
toughen up and just ask someone - u got to take chances - if they say no - well then thats their lossAny tips to get a date???!!!!!! Need advice from a guy...?
allright i had the same proboblem eccept im a guy but i would say start talking to someone and you need to ask them cuz some guys are sissys and cant ask a girl somewhere but if you run out of time ask a friend good luck
start stareing smileing and intrested.
It,s easy just talk to guysand act like you are out of reach.I guess in a week you might have the whole football team lining up for you
Just try to be friendly and outgoing. We are attracted to girls who are happy with themselves and love life. Even if you're not right at the moment, putting on that front will make guys notice you and will help you have more confidence in yourself. If there is someone in particular, you may try and drop little hints. He may be just as nervous as you are so let him no that if he were to ask, he has a chance.
i would love to date u
know go to guys that's r close to u first den u can say what u like to him, i want to go to that party but need someone less shy than me to come with me. or u ask one of ur neighbor that u fancy to come with u it's better that way.
Just ask. All they can say is no thanks, and you move on. No big deal.
Some ideas:


1. Run a contest at school. It goes like this:


We will have a race from one end of school to the other this afternoon starting at 4:00 p.m.. The third place winner gets a hardy handshake. The second place winner gets a hug. The first place winner gets to go to the dance with me.





2. Run a poetry contest. Whichever of the guys writes the best poem for you, will get to go to the dance with you.





3. Put an ad on school bulletin: ';If you go to the dance with me, I will do your math homework for you';.





Good luck :)
call me
start flirting BIG time , i think its cool when a girl grabs my butt , its like the opposite and it attracts me, so try that haha
Ask your female friends to flush out some guys for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment