Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm going on my first date with my recent girlfriend....i need tips.?

like the farthest i've went with a girl...was like cuddling. and i don't know **** else about like dropping hints for kissing or anything. I'm 15, so can i get some tips? like what hints do girls drop? and how do i drop hints?I'm going on my first date with my recent girlfriend....i need tips.?
i think i can help you. since im a girl, i could give you some tips on how GIRLS want to see their guy on their date.





first of all having a shower and putting on some deo wouldnt hurt.


if I was going out with MY boyfriend i would expect him to be clean, fresh breath, looks like he wants to be there, and enjoys where we are. i think it is not just what the girl wants. girls know when guys look bored. usually girls get embarassed because it looks like their not interested. i think you should talk to her and suggest things like seeing a movie you both like, or something else the two of you would like to do to spend time together, even if it is a date.





for hints: girls (well i'll give myself as an ex.) usually WANT to kiss guys their really into. i usually get really close and rest my head on my bf's shoulder and (this is optional) and put my hand on his leg ';resting'; it. this is a HUGE hint, because that means your looking for something more. if a girl feels really flirty, she would run her finger soflty around. not getting anywhere like THAT, but just hinting that ';this is where i wanna go, do you?';





when i first kissed my bf it was at the movies. now, we were both a little...interested at that point. i usually steal something from him playfully, or come up close to him and say ';so, having fun yet?'; or ';what do you wanna do?';





what i would want a guy to do to me in your case would be first putting his arm around me ( a classic :) ) then just whispering in my ear. now i wouldnt force or secretly have an evil masterminded plan to kiss her. sometimes you gotta let it happen. when the moment is right, both of you will know its time. sometimes it may not happen the first date, some girls really have to gain the trust of a guy before they kiss them.





i suggest you start with a small kiss at first. dont just jump up on her and give her a really wet french. eww, to a girl that is major bad! well, to most of the girls i know anyways.





just take it slow. hope this helps :)I'm going on my first date with my recent girlfriend....i need tips.?
just when it is the perfect time... Like a romantic scene in a movie or after walking her home just drop in for the kiss... take her by surprise
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment