Friday, November 25, 2011

GOT A DATE TONIGHT! I need tips!!?

What to talk about? How to flirt? Should I be more quiet or talkative? (we are both kinda shy). GOT A DATE TONIGHT! I need tips!!?
Are you friends with this person before the date or just don't know anything at all?





I know it sounds kinda lame but talk about school if that's how you met..like what classes are you taking, what year are you (if this is univeristy), and talk about eh lame what do you want to do in the future and then go from there, conversations if you are meant to be with this person just flow naturally, I went on a date not too long ago with someone i barely knew and we both started it with 20 questions, ask me anything you want and i'll answer and can't ask me back the same question, it went pretty good...and then conversations just flowed. Being talkative is nice but if there is silence, don't worry about it. You'll both find something to talk about so i would just relax.GOT A DATE TONIGHT! I need tips!!?
Talk about funny things that have happened to you in the past week. Talk, but don't interrupt him. And when you see him at first just be like, ';Hey there, cutie';





Good luck
no talk about any of your exes





not too quiet but not too talkative.





smile





try to relax and trust that he liked you enough to go on a date with you so just be your self





hmm no bom bom ding dong on first date!
Ask him what he most wants from you and then give it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment