Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any body have any tips for a first date (14 years old..)?

Ok I'm 14 and My bf asked me to go to a concert with him.. I'm going... But I need to know some tips.. like my friend zapped me which means if u look at ur hand b4 a certain time u have to kiss whomever it says and she made me look and she put my Bfs name... Well its not that that bothers me it's the fact I've never kissed a boy b4.. And he's done told me if i wanted to kiss we could but Idk.. Please help for me 2 be calmer.. cause I'm nervous!!!! Like what do I need to where (Iwas thinking about his favorite outfit), How much money, and that?Any body have any tips for a first date (14 years old..)?
to be honest, young boys come and go. so if they really like you, all you have to do is be yourself, and he will adore you for it. theres a reason he asked you to go with him and not the girls you will be pretending to be during the date. so be yourself because thats who he wants to go out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment