Saturday, August 21, 2010

Okay I cant get a date for Valentine's day? Tips?

HELP! I need=Extreme make over


I cant buy anything and the only thing i have with me is mascara.


I have blonde really curly hair when straightened goes to the bottom of my rib cage, and blue eyes. and im 5'7... i need some tips. oh and im like skinny/average weight. I need some fashion tips. SO I CAN SCORE A DATE ..... thats 4 help.Okay I cant get a date for Valentine's day? Tips?
Didn't you go down to the Mile of Men?





http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/395鈥?/a>Okay I cant get a date for Valentine's day? Tips?
um how's your skin? cos i think skin condition is very important in looks, not just the hair and weight issue. if you got bad skin i really recommend using some foundation and concealer.


do you just want a date for that one day? if you do just go up to one of your workmates or someone you fancy and ask them out for drinks.


but personally i think forget about the date! just go out to the clubs with your single friends and you will score a whole heap of guys!
you don't need to change yourself for a date. who cares if you have a date or not?!?
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment