Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any tips for a date more memorable?

My gf and I have been seeing each other for a very long time. She will be going away for a few months and I gave her a gift and if some people read this before and remember It was a blanket. Well somone here recommended to integrate that with something else.


I am thinking of a picnic. I want it on this pedestrian tressel trail bridge crossing over a lake. There is a place in the middle of the span with a picnic table to overlook the lake. I am planning on cooking all the food and use my parents good forks and spoons knifes, etc. Is there other tips that everyone has that can make this more memorable. Any tips for a date more memorable?
This is sort of related. In addition to the blanket, go to some print shops who put pictures on T-shirts and have a side profile (of your face sleeping) printed on a white pillowcase for her to sleep on while she is away. On the other side, your smiling face could be awake and ready to listen to her talk before she goes to sleep.Any tips for a date more memorable?
stay up together outside all night. believe me, its very romantic, sitting under the stars and talking or whatever. In fact, thats how I got my first kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment