Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm 18, she's 21 - tips for first date?

I'm 18, and she is 21. Any recommendations on how I can help her feel good, and make the evening an enjoyable one? I'm taking her to a nice ethnic restaurant and maybe we'll finish it off with a walk on the beach, as a surprise to her. Should I bring flowers?I'm 18, she's 21 - tips for first date?
Forget those other people, older women are the best.





I would say no to the flowers, it may make you look a little desperate to impress her.





Just try to act like the age doesn't bother you, and act mature. No fart jokes or anything like that.





Be cool and be yourself and it should be fine.I'm 18, she's 21 - tips for first date?
yeah find someone younger


despite the fact if she is hot


she is just using you








tho the date idea sounds good
ur 18 shes 21 DONT DATE
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment