Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tips on first date with my girlfriend? Shoul I take her to Chicago Cubs game. I'm 15. Help?

ok i just have to say that your avatar and name imply that you're a dude and your question says g/f so is this question in LGBT cuz you mention the Cubs?....i mean im a sox fan so i might be obviously biased, but this made me chuckle.Tips on first date with my girlfriend? Shoul I take her to Chicago Cubs game. I'm 15. Help?
if she is a fan of the Chicago cubs and enjoys that then yes, i think you should bring her to one. however, maybe for the first date, ask her what interests her. See if shes up for a loud night or a quiet evening at dinner or a movie.


This way you will be able to keep her interests in mind. Since it is the first date, make sure no matter where you go, that its romantic and unforgetable. Enjoy eachothers company and have a good time.Tips on first date with my girlfriend? Shoul I take her to Chicago Cubs game. I'm 15. Help?
It depends on if your girlfriend is into baseball, and if she likes the cubs, and if she's not then I suggest you make the date simple. For example just take her to a hang at a mall and then a movie, basically go somewhere where you both can have fun.
First find out if she likes the team then take her out to a family style resturant. Have whoevers driving you drop her off a house down from hers. then if the date went well ask her for a second date. DO NOT kiss her till the second date on which i recommend a resturant and a movie. So old fashined but so fun and girls love it trust me. For more advice email me at purpledrummer7@yahoo.com.
Unless she likes baseball- NO.





Try packing a picnic and taking her to the park and then going and playing putt putt golf or something and get an ice cream after wards...





It has been a while since I was 15 so my advise may be out dated but I think simple romantic gestures are best and it isn't expensive.
well dont be boring of course games are awsome but if she doesnt like baseball then forget that and go to a nice resturant thats affordable. make good conversation about her dont make it seem to pushy though. be a gentleman. talk about things she likes and what you like only a little.
Invite her to exquisite restaurant and have an expensive dinner with her. After dinner give her a red rose and invite her dancing in some jazz club. :D You cannot fail with such great plan.
if she doesn't like sports then don't take her to the game she wouldn't like that but if she does then take her there. make every thing about her and don't do anything she doesn't like.
Yes! but make it all about her. Don't get all wrap up in the game and she is all bored.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment