Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm going to a wedding as my friend's date soon. I need tips on being charming around people I don't know.

I'm going to a wedding with a guy that I've been seeing for a few weeks, though we're not serious. I'm so shy around people I don't know, so this is going to be challenging since I won't know anyone but the person who is bringing me as a date!I'm going to a wedding as my friend's date soon. I need tips on being charming around people I don't know.
Smile alot. If you look approachable, most people will talk your ear off and you won't have to say much. (Plus, everyone will think you are wonderful because they talked the whole time and they were the focus!)


One good place to start is to ask if they have any interesting plans for the summer. Most people will have something to say about that. Another, is what do you do for fun? Or try, how do you know the bride/groom?


Most people are friendly and want to talk. Don't be shy. Try talking to an older person first. They sometimes get ignored and will have many fascinating stories to share.


Have a great time.I'm going to a wedding as my friend's date soon. I need tips on being charming around people I don't know.
Don't worry about it. Be yourself. If your shy it tends to attract people and they'll start the conversation....Wear something that will get some attention, not shocking but beautiful and you'll have a ton of people wanting to get to know you more.....Shy is Sweet....
have a few drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment