Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you give me tips for my first date?

I am gonna meet a girl tomorrow. Its a first date. I have been talking over messenger with her for a while. I am going to see her straight after work which means I wont have time to change my clothes or anything. Should I bring her any present?


Am I suppose to? Obviously my intention is to pay the bill at the cafeteria. I really want her to get a good impression so I would truly appreciate your comments.Can you give me tips for my first date?
since it doesnt sound too formal, i wouldnt bring anything. if the date goes well, send her flowers the next day saying what a great time you had. ask her a lot about herself, but make sure to talk a little about urself. try to make a few jokes, but dont say anything that might be too personal because u never know what might offend her. dont try anything too risky with her, but put ur arm around her and give her a kiss on the cheek when the date is over. just be very sweet, funny, gentlemany, and YOURSELF!! she obviously likes you for you, so just be urself and relax! good luck!Can you give me tips for my first date?
just dress appropriately to the date. be yourself and be charismatic. hold the door for the girl. try to keep the conversations focused on her.
I've had an experience meeting up with someone that has been met on messenger. Basically be yourself. If your work clothes is nice looking, then go for it! The girl will be impressed and know you've got a steady job. A gift isn't necessary but is always appreciated.
you could bring her a flower, i dont know any girl who doesnt like flowers! be sure to have good manners. you could make jokes if that fits your personality. you should also smile at her and dont act TOO serious. dont act nervous, but dont act too forward. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment