Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I nedd advice tips On A Date?

Tomrrow im going out to the movies me my friend and this girl my friend got to go and i had a crush on her last year and i want to get ot knwo her but i dont knwo what to bring or talk about liek i want her to seem intrested in me but i dont know what to say and i dont know how to have confidence .. i dont want to be nervouse and i dont want to screw things up ive been nervouse with girl in my past and always mess things up so i knwo i probly well I need confidence what should i do please help me out anyone............i aprrecaite itI nedd advice tips On A Date?
Best thing to do is be yourself. Don't go out of your way to be someone your not. If she chose to go out with you guys, she is obviously comfortable with one of you. Just make sure you are real nice to her. Try to do the little things to make you look nice like open the door for her you could even slip some money in to pay for her movie. Just simply tell her ';I got it';. But make sure you do talk to her. Leave a nice impression and if your brave enough tell her how you feel. Just say I like you and I was wondering if I could have your number.I nedd advice tips On A Date?
Trust me she will be more nervous than you, what do you want out of this Love or Friendship.





Friendship - Just have a laugh and be yourself.





Love - The above and comment on how good she looks and how you like her hair etc.
before the movie starts ask her about her hobbies, what she likes to do on her spare time, talk about music, and maybe during the movie you can offer her some of your popcorn or candy. Don't be annoying and act immature during the movie (making noise, telling others to shut up, throwing food, etc...) Good luck, if it goes good you should ask her out just the two of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment