Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any tips for a great date?

I have been having a sexual relationship with this man for 1 1/2 months. Everyone said it would never be anything more because we moved to fast and he was using me. Then I texted him the other day and said hi and we should hang out sometime. The next day he called me and asked me out to dinner and a movie all of a sudden, this will be our second real date. Does this mean he really does like me? Any tips on how can I have a great date and a good time?Any tips for a great date?
don't talk too much and don't expect alot either. You may like him more than he likes you, so go slow.Any tips for a great date?
How can he be using you................I don't get it? If you wanna have sex with him do so. If not, then don't go out with him -because then you will be using him, wont you?


Men do not really want women as friends after the age of 12 they want sex ..................Only homosexual men want women friends
Wear a sexy dress, heels and most importantly make sure you smell good. For me its all about how somebody smells.





He may like you, only time can tell..
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment