Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am an outcast in school and this girl I like isnt. I wanna date her so any tips on how to get her?

I reallllly like herI am an outcast in school and this girl I like isnt. I wanna date her so any tips on how to get her?
Do you mean outcast as in leper? Why would any girl want to go out with a leper? Would you want a girl who would go out with a leper? If you've been cast out, why are you still in the same school?I am an outcast in school and this girl I like isnt. I wanna date her so any tips on how to get her?
Well, first be clean,smell nice, and look nice, don't play any games with her emotions.Now if she is mean(and honestly a mean girl isn't worth it,) and you still want to go out with her then be prepared for her to say ';no'; and don't over act if she does.But if she is nice take a shot at it.Make sure she is not around her clique because she might act different or even answer you different in front of them.If your shy and may not be able to ask her out in person try im or text.But don't break up with her that way(if it ever should happen). Now if u do go out with her, expect a popularity boost.And stay available if you two break up.( just a tip).May be you could make her jealous and she would take you back if u still want her.Also try to pin point why ur not popular.Then work on it.If its something like ur smart than don't give that up.But if its like the way u dress than get a nice out fit.Now from experience i dated a guy a little less popular than me and before he asked me out he became a good friend.So it may help if she gets to know you before you ask her out.I hope that was helpful.
be confident, get involved in school activities, and when you have worked up your confidence...ask her out...maybe a group date or go to the movies or bowling.
get involved in activities at your school. find something to be involved with . it doesnt matter what it is. just something
Be confident and act like you aren't an outcast. Girls love a guy who has confidence in himself.
well for one ur judging yourself. and if ppl think that watevr. but just call her dont text her and just ask her out or talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment