Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I know how to get things going (Flirt/tease/ tips galore) My date story and how things went as well -?

Ok well here's my story I looked all over the internet and asked questions and I got a great list on how to get my b/f all hot and bothered then we went out on a date.


Our date was watching a movie at his house so we layed on his bed and I layed my head on his chest and put my hand on his stomache and you wouldnt believe how crazy that drove him he was wearing like basketball shorts and things where going up-up-up and away.


Another thing I tried that day was the bump into move where I accidentally bumped into him with my chest and he went wild I saw his brain scramble before my eyes.


I also touched his arm and shoulders alot that drove him nuts I could notice he was going crazy through this..


Well thats my story if anyone needs some good flirt/tease tips just message me at


www.myspace.com/fmjangel


because I have a huge list compiled now!!


yay for me-


Ashley~I know how to get things going (Flirt/tease/ tips galore) My date story and how things went as well -?
That's interesting. I don't really thing these would work on my man, though, because he's very stoic and disciplined.





You're boyfriend and my boyfriend are the same age. And you and I are the same age. Weird . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment