Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tips for first date??( * Guys Advice * )?

ok I need mostly a guys advice but ladies are ok too.......ok





there's this guy that I really like and he likes me too.........


.......Ok here's the problem, This is my first time. I don't know what to do, really........Guys, what should I do? What would you like the girl to do???? Give me the info that you could possibly contain......THANX!!!!





BTW it is my first date.......he asked me.Tips for first date??( * Guys Advice * )?
Be yourself, and just be in good humor when you guys are on the date.





Make a happy, relaxed atmosphere, and DO NOT by any means wear a ton of make-up, I personally find that annoying to look at. =|





If you act friendly, be optimistic and smile then it should go Grand. ^_^Tips for first date??( * Guys Advice * )?
this is easy. be calm. if he's the type of boy who is a good listner, please talk.talk all u want. slowly he will also start talking. dont force him to talk.belive me , guys like to ';continue'; the conversation. get physically closer to him(slowly).if he constantly touches u, its a sign that he is in a romantic. and please mentain eye contact. and u shall eventually know when to kiss him(belive me u'll know)
All i have to say.. get a new outfit and put on a smile.


hold your head up high, he should be winning you over.


go girl

No comments:

Post a Comment