Saturday, August 21, 2010

I really like like like this boi. And all the girls are pretty that he dates n i need makeove tips for me?

I have brown eyes


Lite Skin


Body like beyonce


i jus don't feel i dont' look really good for him.


Girls can u send me so great tips on makeover.I really like like like this boi. And all the girls are pretty that he dates n i need makeove tips for me?
Watch channel 33 TLC--- ';Not to wear';. The other one I could suggest is go to buy some cosmetics, have those girl teach you how to make up. you will be able to pick up something. Go there is the morning, or weekday not their peak time.


BUT I NEED TO ADD THAT: Most of the man are attracted to girl who has SELF-ESTEEM, CONFIDENT. Of course a clean, good appearance are important too. But without the self-confident inside yourself will not make you look as your best.I really like like like this boi. And all the girls are pretty that he dates n i need makeove tips for me?
don't change for anyone be yourself. if he's interested he'll ask u on a date if not oh well there's more fish in the sea
Boi? Is he a fag?
1.get a tan





2.fell the way you look





they are the two main things in your situation

No comments:

Post a Comment