Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First date at a movie tips?!?

i need tips on how to see a movie with the boy i love, and steps on what to do at the movie..... should i buy tickets first before the date or should i get them on the date, should i get popcorn even if i am not hungry... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? please help...First date at a movie tips?!?
First of all, calm down! %26amp; go with the flowww! and just simply have fun...just buy the tickets on the date and if ur not hungry, dont buy the popcorn...wouldn't it be a waste? OR you guys cant just share the popcorn together, it'd be cuteeee.! lol...and don't do anythin' your uncomfy with! remember, just have fun %26amp; enjoy his company =) have fun %26lt;3First date at a movie tips?!?
I really don't eat on dates. lol. I love it when my current boyfriend holds my hand. lol. I usually lean on their shoulder. Maybe try that. Don't got tooo far. kk?

No comments:

Post a Comment