Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Night I have a blind date and I need some help tips.?

I really need some help tips because i have no clue about blind datesSaturday Night I have a blind date and I need some help tips.?
I HOPE YOU'RE A GIRL OR THIS ADVICE ISN'T FOR YOU


look seductive, hot, sexy, but not too dressed up.


Now everything there is to know about this guy.


Maybe get a guy friend or a brother to drive you there, someone strong and manly. you never know who these blind date people are.


where lots of lip gloss, accentuate your lips a lot, it'll turn them on.


Wear something that makes your boobs look even more deli-sh than normal.


Skinny or straight leg Jeans+flowy top+flats+gold jewellery (or silver depends on the outfit)


hope this helps!Saturday Night I have a blind date and I need some help tips.?
You'll get much more helpful advice if you tell us what gender you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment